GENERAL AND SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general conditions of sale are those of articles R211-3 to R211-11 of the French Tourism Code, setting the conditions for the exercise of activities relating to the organization and sale of trips or stays.
Horse Holidays France SAS is registered with Atout France under registration number IM078180008, and a member of the APST located at 15 avenue Carnot 75017 Paris, which provides its financial guarantee. Horse Holidays France SAS is covered by professional indemnity insurance with Generali whose registered office is located at 2, rue Pillet-Will 75009 Paris. Contract n ° AP 726734. Amount of the guarantees: 3 000 000 €.
These general conditions of sale complete the description and set the conditions for activities related to the organization and sale of activities, stays or trips by Horse Holiday France SAS, www.horseholidaysfrance.com. They are made known to the customer before any commitment on his part and supplement the prior information referred to in Article R.211-4 of the Tourism Code. The payment by the customer and the acceptance and recognition of the general conditions of sale expressly binds the customer to have read about the paper or electronic documents, information about the activity or the stay that he has chosen. These general conditions, as well as the technical and practical information by activity and by stay are freely available on the website of Horse Holiday France SAS.
The rider has the possibility to make his reservation by phone or via our website www.horseholidaysfrance.com.
The rider is deemed to have the legal capacity to order on the site, to be of age 18 or emancipated and not to be placed under guardianship or tutorship. He informs under his sole responsibility all the information necessary for the creation of his account and his order and declares that this information is sincere, accurate and up to date.
– The rider selects the service of his choice.
– The rider takes note of the important information in order to make his reservation; the explanation of the equestrian levels and the equestrian level required to participate in the activity, the description, the duration, the price and the detail of the service.
– The rider chooses the number of people, a date and an hour then clicks on
– The rider is directed to his basket from which he can review the details of his booking and choose to take out a license from the French Riding Federation.
The rider then clicks on “order”
– The jumper then enters the billing data and can create his customer account by filling in the requested information. In the case where the rider already has a customer account and a subscription he has the choice to enter his promo code to benefit from a contractual reduction. Then he chooses his method of payment, accepts the general conditions of sale, validates his order and chooses secure online payment.
– The rider receives a confirmation email from his customer account with the access links, an email sumarizing his order and his invoice with the total price including VAT displayed.
– The rider will find the summary of his order and his invoice available on “My account”.
– Once the order has been validated by Horse Holiday France SAS, the rider will receive a request to complete his rider profile and possibly that of the other registered riders in case he has made a reservation for several people in the form of a form individual registration: the size, weight and equestrian level of each person allowing us to assign a suitable cavalry.
– When subscribing to the FFE License, the rider will receive a request to complete the necessary information so that Horse Holiday France SAS can take out the FFE License from the French Riding Federation.
– The rider can consult “My account” to inquire about the summary of his order and the essential characteristics of the service purchased and constituting the book of the service.
In the absence of email following the reservation, the reservation is not taken into account. In accordance with Article 1369-5 of the Civil Code, the order and the order confirmation are deemed to be received when the parties to whom they are addressed can access them. In the event of misdirected details and jumper profile in the individual registration form and for the subscription of the FFE license from the customer, Horse Holiday France SAS can not be held responsible for a bad or non-receipt of the mail electronic.
The prices displayed on the website www.horseholiday.fr are regularly updated according to the evolution of itineraries and prices of our service providers. The final price of your activity or stay is specified during your booking. Horse Holiday France reserves the right to modify its prices upwards or downwards to take into account changes in the cost of certain services. The details of our prices and what these include and do not include is updated regularly on our products in the description and detail of the benefits. For groups and in the case of customized products, the customer is invited to use the request for quote via the electronic form and a custom quote is tailored to the demand.
In accordance with Article 23 of Law No. 92-645 of July 13, 1992, Horse Holidays France SAS can not be held responsible for the consequences of the following events:
• Incidents or unforeseeable and insurmountable events of a foreign third party during the stay such as: wars, political troubles, strikes, technical incidents, bad weather, delays (especially for security reasons), breakdowns, loss or theft of luggage or other effects.
• Cancellation imposed by a case of force majeure for security reasons and / or at the request of an administrative authority.
• The delay (s) suffered as a result of the cases referred to above as well as the consequent changes to the route do not entail any compensation whatsoever, in particular as a result of the modification of the duration of the program initially foreseen. .
• Any additional costs related to a disruption (tax, hotel, parking …) will remain the responsibility of the customer.
• Horse Holidays France SAS is covered by a professional indemnity insurance that covers bodily, material and immaterial damages that could be caused to the participants of the hikes as a result of deficiency or failure of its services. However, Horse Holidays France can not be held responsible for any incidents, accidents or damages that may result from an imprudent personal initiative in which the participant has not complied with the advice and instructions given by the guide / guide / instructor. When acquiring your strongly recommended federal license, you have been or will be informed of the included insurance contract. You have the possibility to subscribe, in addition, additional guarantees in individual accident in accordance with article 38 – Law 84-610 of 16/07/84, modified on 13/07/92 (Contact: Cabinet PEZANT Tél: 02 31 06 11 60)
Fitness and equestrian level of the riders
The level equestrian and the personal elements (size, weight) communicated during the registration are contractual elements: Horse Holidays France reserves the right to refuse any rider whose level or capacities would be different from those validated by the bulletin of registration, and which would be incompatible with the smooth running of the hike. In this case, the customer can not claim any compensation. We do not have the ability to accept riders weighing more than 90 kg.
Cancellation / Modifications
In case of cancellation by you for accident, illness resulting in the interruption of the hike, it must be justified by a certificate issued by a medical authority: the full deposit will be retained. They can be transposed on another hike within the limit of one year. In all cases a deductible of 30 € will remain acquired at the Horse Holiday France.
Cancellation on your part, less than 8 days before departure, or in case of no show at departure or late arrival of more than 15 minutes, or in case of abandonment during the hike: The total amount of the benefit will be retained. Participants can not claim any compensation. Any other reason for cancellation or interruption will not be taken into account. If the rider has an impediment, he is solely responsible for informing Horse Holiday France SAS by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0608075191.
The rider agrees as much as possible to participate in the service and to respect the schedules he has to book and of which he has been informed. In the case of a delay that involves the respect of the service for all riders for more than 20 minutes, Horse Holiday France SAS reserves the right to cancel its performance without the rider may require other form of compensation.
Horse Holiday France reserves the right to cancel a hike or a stay if the number of participants is not sufficient or in case of force majeure (illness, bad weather), the service can be canceled at the last moment or modified in its course, its duration, its destination. In no event will these cancellations result in the payment of damages. The hike will be postponed or refunded.
Right to the image
Horse Holiday France reserves the right for promotional purposes to take, hold and distribute images (photos, videos …) made during walks, hikes and other activities in any form of support whatsoever, both by photographic process and by registration audio or video. The images are definitively acquired for the benefit of the Horse Holidays France Center regardless of the period of use of this image and without any payment.
The content of the website and applications is the property of Horse Holidays France SAS and is protected by French and international laws relating to intellectual property. Any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute a crime of counterfeiting.
In addition, Horse Holidays France SAS remains the owner of all intellectual property rights in the photographs, presentations, studies, drawings, models, prototypes, etc., made (even at the request of the rider). The rider is therefore prohibited any reproduction or exploitation of said studies, drawings, models and prototypes, etc., without the express written permission of Horse Holidays France SAS.